You, the FAN

The writing seminar was pretty fun in my opinion, it was a project that I ended up learning quite a bit about the author that we chose to do. James Dashner’s books are very popular in our age group and younger, a lot of people like his books and count on them to pass time. Having the writing seminar on him makes me think that really anyone can be a writer as long you are devoted and you actually care for writing. One thing that I learned about doing my project on his has been if you do something just do it, work with it, improve it, and make it the best that you can, If you are to fail at something don’t give up and continue doing it because ideas don’t come to you within one night of writing.The genres that have interested me the most have been non fiction due to the real things that happen in life and how I actually like to rate and see others experiences. Although I have written many emulations I don’t want to share them just because it usually turn into a rant. I do intend to read more as a writer because it helps me get my words out in a different way and I can explore other ways of doing things.

Some bloggers that have kept me wanting to write and reading blogs,

Bhawan: Reading his blogs have made me continue reading them just because I really like the idea of his blog. To me tunnel vision means keep going forward and don’t ever look back at the things that have happened. If you have to look back just look at it as a learning experience and not something that has been a burden on your life. I feel like he does this really well because I personally know Bhawan, although he does regret things he has never been a person to look at his past and get sad about it. He looks at it as a learning experience and something he can grow from.

Amarinder: The thing about his blog that I really like is that he shares the same passions as me. Although he loves to take pictures it goes hand in hand his passion for cars, this passion of his has led me to wanting to read more of his stuff(although I have to correct him a lot of the time) it is a fun experience. Having someone that shares the same passion as you really makes you wanting to continue doing things because you have the support pushing you.  His blog is quite relate able and if a possibility Amarinder and I should combine blogs and have a all car frenzy blog.

Steve: I really like his blog because its about the grind and how to come up in life. I really like reading about these kinds of things because it puts me in the thought of what would I do with this amount of money. I think the reason I really like steve’s blog is because it just makes me want to continue doing things and working hard in life. In my opinion the only way you will get some where in life is if you work hard and don’t let anything bring you down.

heavydutysidhu.edublogs.org

heavydutybanipal.edublogs.org

heavydutykhosa.edublogs.org